Thursday, February 19, 2009

M.I.A. + Lil' Wayne = life, complete.

Sorry -- I know I just wrote about Street Tape like, two seconds ago, but I'm just so incredibly excited because a new mixtape was posted and not only does it include some Animal Collective and a cover of "Sexual Healing" by Hot Chip, but this playlist features… A remix of "Paper Planes" by LIL' WAYNE! OMG OMG. And despite all the goddamn haters in the world, what could be catchier than the anthem of the year (come on -- it was one of them) remixed by Lil' Wayne who, if I were better at arguing, I would defend to my last breath. For very few concrete reasons but, what the fuck, people believe in God without concrete reasoning backing them up. It all comes down to faith and self-deception. So if you're as irrational as me and you love a good dance party as much as me: YOOOO.

No comments: